[DGD]Core library and initd.c

Jason Cone jcone at uscdev.com
Fri Apr 20 18:24:54 CEST 2001

Doh!  I failed to add 2 + 2 correctly.  In this case, perhaps it does make
sense for there to be a /kernel/include/System.h-like include file that can,
if present, inform the driver (/kernel/sys/driver.c) of the locations of all
secondary library-specific files (though, at present, the initd.c file is
the only that comes to mind).

Thanks for setting me straight. ;)

JC