[DGD]Core library and initd.c

Erwin Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 20 18:33:02 CEST 2001

On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 11:24:54AM -0500, Jason Cone wrote:
> [...]

Technical problem there is that you can't 'conditionally include'
depending on whether the file exists or not, certainly not when
compiling the driver or auto object, which cannot make use of the
possibly more sophisticated path_include() functionality of the driver
object.

Aside from which, the kernel-lib has been designed to be able to
function even when no /usr/System/ is present at all.

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte      : `Don't mind Erwin, he gets crabby. :)'
harte at xs4all.nl  :    -- Par Winzell <zell at skotos.net>