[DGD]Initializing problem

Chris Kaczor zor at mediaone.net
Fri Apr 20 19:41:07 CEST 2001

From: "Stephen Schmidt" <schmidsj at union.edu>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 1:28 PM

> > (and if there's anything we should be begging
> > Monsieur Croes for, it's to finish the documentation ;)
>
> I beg! I beg! I beg!   :)

Not to beat a dead horse but I think there is a place for both documentation
and examples - I'd love to get both.  =)

I haven't had the time to do much work lately but I have a mudlib in
progress based off the kernel library, but because of the lack of examples
and documentation I have no idea if I'm on the right track or not.  It is
very, very skeletal and things seem to work but I just have this sense that
I've gone in the wrong direction in a number of places and I'm going to live
to regret it later.

This is also one of the reasons that work as stalled for me - I've got this
great fear that I'm doing it wrong.  =)  I had originally started with
Melville and hacked it to pieces to learn from it, but then it seemed like
everyone was using the kernel lib so I restarted off of that.  Now I have no
idea where I should be going - I look forward to getting a chance to look at
the examples and I'd love some doc as well.

Zor