[DGD]parse_string

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Tue Apr 24 23:56:41 CEST 2001

Jason Cone <jcone at uscdev.com> wrote:

> [...]

I used the words "dumb down" not as a justification for the lack of
documentation, but in a refusal to apologize for the presence in DGD
of features, the advanced uses of which, even if I wrote a whole book
about them, would still be too hard for many computer science graduates.
DGD's string parser is considerably more powerful and difficult to
use than yacc.

Nevertheless, I believe that there are some people on this mailing list
who do understand it, and I hope that they will provide code wrappers
and examples for the others.