[DGD] Mudlibs

Nico Lammers n.lammers at home.nl
Tue Aug 14 12:05:35 CEST 2001

Mjah.. there's Melville and the lpmud2.4.5 lib, as far as I know. I think
there's a few
libs more.. but I don't think they're public. The lpmud2.4.5 mudlib is
outdated, the simlib
is complex (in my opinion) and poorly documented. Melville's lib is less
complex, but
lacks security (also in my opinion) and is poorly structured, I think.

-- Nico Lammers