[DGD] Mudlibs

John West McKenna john at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Aug 14 17:51:18 CEST 2001

James J. Bennett writes:

>I have heard some talk in the past that "someone" should put together a
>"mud in a box" lib for dgd.  I'd have to say that I agree, however I am not
>that someone and I am guessing that most just don't have the time to spend
>on a full lib to hand out free.

>I'd love to be a part of such an effort if anyone is interested in working
>on such a project.

I attempted to start such a project, but went on holiday, and then work got
very busy, and it fizzled out.  I came to the conclusion that I too would
like to help, but don't have anywhere near the time or energy required to
actually organise it.

Anyone out there with heaps of spare time, and nothing to do with it?

John