[DGD] Mudlibs

James J. Bennett james.bennett at washougal.k12.wa.us
Tue Aug 14 17:33:59 CEST 2001

I have heard some talk in the past that "someone" should put together a
"mud in a box" lib for dgd.  I'd have to say that I agree, however I am not
that someone and I am guessing that most just don't have the time to spend
on a full lib to hand out free.

I'd love to be a part of such an effort if anyone is interested in working
on such a project.

JB