[DGD] Mudlibs

George Reese gerlist at imaginary.com
Mon Aug 20 05:26:45 CEST 2001

As someone who once did that for MudOS, I would strongly advise against it.
Out of the box mudlibs destroy creativity and do little help advance mudding
except increase the number of muds without seriously increasing the number
of mudders. The result is the same talent spread across tons of clone muds.