[DGD] Problems With Melville

J Child askrius at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 01:09:00 CET 2001

>  > Your thoughts and input would be highly
> appreciated...
>
> It's always annoying when somebody's first post
> spends all its time
> bitching arrogantly about the quality of what's
> already been done by
> volunteers, but I also really want to see more
> mudlibs out there, so
> once you ask any questions of substance I'll try my
> best to respond.

Indeed. Its also annoying when veterans reply with
gruff, crass posts as well. I can write off the
newbies and thier inane questions, but its sad that
some vets dont seem to have the self restraint and
good taste to 1) ignore the message, or 2) reply in a
constructive mannor. Hash words seldom help others,
they just inflate yer ego. Feels good to make others
feel bad, eh? Sheesh.

!ask