[DGD] Problems With Melville

Par Winzell zell at skotos.net
Tue Dec 4 03:51:20 CET 2001

J Child writes:

 > Yeah, I just get a little miffed when the elders take
 > it on themselves to treat others like crap. But
 > whatever. This is a driver mailing list, not a place
 > for social commentary.

Get over it. This is a very helpful mailing list. Ask a question
and you will typically get three explicit code snippets in reply.
In the ways that matter, this is a friendly list.

My reply was irritable because it's bad manners to write a first
introductory mail to a list consisting essentially of a list of
grievances. But it was no more than irritable, nor do I think Mr.
Jackson is terribly troubled by it. You shouldn't be, either.

Zell, gruff.