[DGD] Desperately Wanted

Erwin Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 10 16:11:34 CET 2001

On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 06:24:09AM -0600, David Jackson wrote:
[...]
> I am here to share and to learn.  And I will learn, and share what I have
> learned.

Yay. :-)

I didn't check the URL that Zell posted, but I seem to recall Dworkin
posting a parse_string() grammar that would be able to parse the (then
current) LPC syntax, ignoring preprocessing, on this list, you should
be able to find that in the archives and it should probably give you
some more hints on how to use it efficiently.

Regards,

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte <harte at xs4all.nl>