[DGD] Parse String help doc

S. Foley s_d_foley at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 06:25:17 CET 2001

Erwin Harte <harte at xs4all.nl> wrote:

>Would you be willing to put it up on a webpage at that point?

Ok.  http://www.mindspring.com/~zeppo1/parse_string.txt

A word of caution:

I don't know all the ins and outs of parse_string().  The document is really
intended for those without a CS background who might be having trouble just
getting their head around what is going on conceptually, since those are
really the only people I could be even remotely qualified to explain it to
;) (In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king!)  Feel free to email
me with criticisms, suggestions, or even, heaven forbid, corrections!

--Steve F.