[DGD] Compilation in System...

Par Winzell zell at skotos.net
Wed Dec 12 01:46:41 CET 2001

 > >I'd suggest putting it in /usr/World, if anywhere.  Be sure to create
 > >a pseudo-user for that, with 'grant World access'.
 >
 > Didn't understand about pseudo-users, but now I have at least some grasp I
 > see this is an excellent suggestion and I'll be using it.

The urge to make ~System as small as possible hit me later than I
would have wished, and I spent a lot of extra time moving things
out of ~System and into other directories. ~System should do almost
nothing but export the priviliges given to it by the kernel library
to the rest of the library, along with whatever restrictions you
want to add to the kernel library's.

Zell