[DGD] Rough code.

Shevek shevek at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 13 01:46:16 CET 2001

There must be a better way to do this, but I can't see it for some reason
(Lack of sleep probably).
Basically I'm trying to add a linefeed to the end of some statements I'm
printing to file (Log files). This is how I'm doing it right now:

LF=" ";
LF[0]=10;

And then simply adding LF whenever I want a new line in the file.
It looks really nasty, and cannot possibly be the best way to do it, but I
couldn't find a way of putting a linefeed ascii char directly onto the end
of a string.

Can anyone help me out with how to do that?

Cheers,
	Shevek