[DGD] kfun man-pages

Erwin Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 21 23:35:00 CET 2001

For your viewing pleasure:

    http://dgd.is-here.com/cgi-bin/man.cgi

Right now only the DGD 1.2 kfun man-pages, I hope to soon extend this
to include 1.2p1 and the most recent version in the 1.2.x series.

Suggestions for improvements of the htmlization are welcome, although
I do have some thoughts regarding this already lined up but simply not
yet implemented.

On a different note, I intend to dust off the DGD FAQ so any comments
about what's in there and outdated, incorrect, or missing, will be
appreciated.  You can find the current version at:

    http://dgd.is-here.com/dgd/faq/

Hope to hear from you!

Erwin.
--