[DGD]Mappings with array indices

Paul Belemjian belemp at rpi.edu
Sun Jan 21 19:19:52 CET 2001

Erwin Harte wrote:
> No.
That about what I figured when I did some more tests on it and couldn't
get it to work any other way.

The application for this is to store a grid for players to walk around
on.  I only want to store locations where things actually are.  I am
currently using a mapping of mappings to generate the x,y coordinates
and wanted to see if I could simplify it with only one indice like
that.  I guess if I want to only have one layer of mappings I'll have to
stick the x/y coords together as strings.

Paul