[DGD] MudOS or DGD

Sergey S. Koval serg at scs.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua
Tue Jul 31 17:33:23 CEST 2001

 Hello.
I'm new in LP world. Recently i started to write own mudlib from scratch.
I used MudOS driver. However, i couldn't find any information if this project
still alive. So i looked forward DGD and have some questions:
(yes, i'we read faq)

1. Is there anywhere manual on driver efunctions ? (MudOS comes with slightly
more complete documentation)
2. Is it possible to add own "plugin" efuns without altering driver code ?
3. Is it really hard to move from MudOS to DGD ? Actually, could someone
point on major differences ?
4. Anybody benchmarked these drivers ? Does speed greatly differs ?
(i mean internal code, not precompieled version)

P.S. Sorry, if you think, that this message is offtopic.

With great wishes, Serg.