[DGD]DGD web page

Noah Lee Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Tue Jun 12 09:27:09 CEST 2001

  I've finished reading the mailing lists from 1997 to the
present.  Now I'm slowly going back through all of them and trying to
extract advice, coding examples, etc and put them into a web page.  There
are a number of things I plan to go back to like all the Object Manager
discussions over the years, but this is a first draft of some useful DGD
information extracted from FTP sites, web pages, and mainly the mailing
list.  I'll keep adding to it, and I definitely appreciate feedback and
recommendations for more content.

http://www.angelbob.com/projects/DGD_LPC.html