[DGD]mudlib features

Michael J. Bacon mj.bacon at gte.net
Fri Mar 9 04:27:07 CET 2001

	A distributed simulation is very simple and easy for the end user to
understand, eh?  He said "understand", not "program".

>By the way, what is with all the odd quoting habits all of a sudden,
>can't you people (a) only quote what is relevant and (b) reply below
>that which you are responding to?

	Well, you see, I come from a free country where we can compose emails any
particular way we want.  I'm sorry if it doesn't comply with your personal
sense of order or aesthetics, but you know, life really isn't fair
sometimes, is it?

	Thanks for your insightful contribution to the thread.

Peace,
Michael.