[DGD]mudlib features

Par Winzell zell at skotos.net
Fri Mar 9 05:20:06 CET 2001

 > 	Well, you see, I come from a free country where we can compose
 > emails any particular way we want.  I'm sorry if it doesn't comply
 > with your personal sense of order or aesthetics, but you know, life
 > really isn't fair sometimes, is it?

The man was expression an opinion. How bloody tragic to have to
drag your fucking -country- into the equation... oh, and I wish
I weren't so certain what country you were referring to... that
well-known paragon of free thought.

 > 	Thanks for your insightful contribution to the thread.

Thanks for your high school quality sarcasm. Nino may be grumpy a
little more often than could be considered strictly necessary, but
at least he's not completely predictable.

Zell