[DGD]mudlib features

Mikael Lind z94lind at mtek.chalmers.se
Fri Mar 9 12:06:32 CET 2001

Quoting Michael J. Bacon from 23:12, 2001-03-08:

> 	Well in my original post I wasn't responding to specific
> points in his post I was responding to the whole thing so I was a
> bit lazy and just hit reply. Sue me.

Yes, you were a bit lazy. No, I don't want to sue you. I just want
you to be less lazy. I want you to waste one minute of your time
instead of one minute of everyone else's.

> Peace,
> Michael.

Spoken like a gangsta ... For a person signing off like that, you
certainly give voice to a lot of aggression.

// Mikael / Elemel

--
I wished for 4 uncursed scrolls of gold detection
and all I got was this lousy .signature