[DGD]Newbie Question

James Bearden bearden_james at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 18:35:24 CET 2001

Hello,

I'm an ex windows addict and have recently switched over to Linux. At one
time I knew how to install DGD on a shell I used to have, but now I cant
seem to remember. I know I have to cp the makefile.sysv to makefile in the
src/host directory, but I swore there was another config file where i
specified the base directory for where it ran out of or some such. I took a
look into config.h but nothing looked familiar.

I am using DGD 1.0.9 just for the old Xyllomer mudlib, maybe its different
from the newer one I toyed with a year or so ago. I didnt come across any
installation readmes in the doc section. I looked over the dgd faq on a few
websites but was still unable to find any installation help.

Could any of you out there help me out?	Oh, and there sure are alot of
makefiles in all the directories, which ones must I 'make'?

Thanks alot!