[DGD]gethostbyname: no file or directory

Ryan jrb at kc.rr.com
Sat Mar 24 21:55:57 CET 2001

Ack. I'm sort of confused by your instructions, and i have been having to
reinstall linux a few times due to just getting my dhcp to work.. and i'm
afraid if I dont follow your instructions to a T i might screw something
up.. so.. here's what my hosts file looks like, could you show me how your
instructions say to make it look?

127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain localhost
""  SKIPPY.kc.rr.com SKIPPY

Thanks alot, in advance.