[DGD]inherit_list

Felix A. Croes felix at dworkin.nl
Wed May 30 00:25:00 CEST 2001

Boris J <hatawin98 at crosswinds.net> wrote:

>[...]
> btw is there going to be dgd 1.2p1 release soon ?
> 1.2 typos in kfunc interface keeps me from 'realeasing' my little kfun !!!

I hope to release a patch with all bugfixes to 1.2 soon, but there are
some things that I would like to be settled first.

The exclusive commercial rights to DGD belong to Acuity Corporation, which
is owned by another corporation called Quintus.  Quintus has gone bankrupt.
There is a legal situation to be sorted out, but if everything happens as
I hope it will, this means that I will be able to sell DGD licenses again.

I am not going to announce new licensing terms before the current
situation is resolved, except to say that DGD will remain free for non-
commercial use, and that I would like it to be available for non-profit
organizations.