[DGD] arrays again

pete at ana.sk pete at ana.sk
Wed Oct 10 15:39:09 CEST 2001

> At this point, it is customary for me to refer to other LPC drivers,
> other programming languages, and other career options.  We completely
> understand your abhorrance.  It really is not necessary to bring it
> up again.  Not even a few times for good measure.

Sorry again, i just found it only now and it is causing pretty much
bad things in what i did already, i have 2 dimensional inventories
and am modifying them in plenty of code now when its shared.
Is it much work to do copy on write for arrays and mappings?
Maybe it would be good to hae it as option when compiling driver.

Pete