[DGD] arrays again

Mikael Lind z94lind at mtek.chalmers.se
Thu Oct 11 19:34:11 CEST 2001

Quoting Erwin Harte from 17:10, 2001-10-10:

> How about you write something in LPC that does this correctly for
> every kind of combination of arrays and mappings and post the source
> for it on this list so that we can all profit from your work instead
> of just hearing complaints.
>
> It's not hard to do (but I don't need it so I don't do it) but there
> are some non-trivial situations to consider.
>
> Have fun.

I did. :D

http://www.mtek.chalmers.se/~z94lind/dgd/repository/

Take a look at the Mixed Toolkit. It contains copy_mixed(), a
general-purpose LPC value copier. The code compiles and passes my
sloppy testing. Let me know if you find any bugs or spot any major
candidates for optimizing.

// Elemel / Mikael

--
I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm / To feel connected enough to
step aside and weep like a widow / To feel inspired / To fathom the