[DGD] static creator function not called on cloned objects?

Mikael Lind z94lind at mtek.chalmers.se
Sat Oct 20 19:50:34 CEST 2001

Quoting Troels Therkelsen from 20:09, 2001-10-19:

>   stderr(object_name(a = compile_object("/core/obj/a")));
>   call_other(a, "???");
>   stderr(object_name(b = clone_object(a)));
>   call_other(b, "???");

The last line does not make a difference, as the clone is initialized
regardless of whether you call it or not. Master objects are
initialized at the first call. Exactly what output do you get?

// Mikael / Elemel

--
I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm / To feel connected enough to
step aside and weep like a widow / To feel inspired / To fathom the