[DGD] Odd problem

Jay Shaffstall jshaffst at netwalk.com
Fri Apr 26 00:07:06 CEST 2002

I've started working on my mudlib after a couple week absence, and am
running into an odd problem.  DGD starts things up fine, and compiles
everything that I precompile.  When I try to connect, a telnet object is
created, and create is called for the master and for the clone.

Sometime after that, DGD just stops running (I'm on Windows, and the
application exits quietly).  The open method on the telnet connection
object is never called.

Any ideas what I might have done to cause this problem?

Jay