[DGD] Running commands every 5 minutes

muphicks muphicks at mups.co.uk
Thu Aug 1 10:35:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

I'm wanting to output the status for the mud I'm developing
to a text file which I intend to display on my website so that
users can see whether the mud is online and how long it
has been online.

I've found the commands I think I should use (kfuns)
write_file and remove_file. However I'm not sure of how
to get the function I write to run every so many minutes.

Also since I'm very new to coding for dgd, I'm not
entirly certain of where would be the most appropriate
place to put this function. Should it go in auto?

Thanks for any help :)

muphicks.