[DGD] HTTP-daemon

Par Winzell zell at skotos.net
Sat Aug 10 02:50:49 CEST 2002

Rickard,

> Thanks for the files, but I can't get them work correctly, because I miss
> some kernel-files in my lib. Where can I get them?

You're not going to find a plugin HTTP daemon. You can find some source
that's got most of the work done, but you're obviously going to have to
do the integration yourself. Your questions suggest you may be looking
for a more pre-packaged solution than you're realistically going to find.

As for your specific question, I'd be happy to try to answer, but it'd
help if you suggested WHICH bloody files were missing, and trying to
anticipate the next problem, what makes you believe that they are in
fact missing?

You'll find a MUCH more responsive audience on this list if you show
that you've tried as hard as you can to figure out the problem but
failed at some point, show the relevant data on that point (e.g. log
messages from the driver), and ask for help.

Good luck.

Zell