[DGD] HTTP-daemon

John West McKenna john at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Sat Aug 10 21:31:22 CEST 2002

Rickard Nilsson writes:

>Thanks for the files, but I can't get them work correctly, because I miss
>some kernel-files in my lib. Where can I get them?

That code was written for inferno, which was my experimental mudlib/chat
environment.  Whatever lib you're using is going to be very different, so
you're going to have to change the code.  The spider object needs whatever
normal object initialisation you have, and adding commands for the player.
The http daemon itself needs a replace_string() function for converting LF
into CR/LF.

string replace_string(string str, string pattern, string replace) {
  string *bits;

  bits=explode(pattern+str+pattern, pattern);
  return implode(bits, replace);
}