[DGD] New to DGD

Noah Lee Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Sat Jan 12 20:24:55 CET 2002

  Although I don't have a good, basic tutorial there you can find various
stuff including sample code on my page, listed in my .sig below.  I've
also got a tutorial started on how to build on the Kernel MUDLib, found at
"http://www.angelbob.com/projects/DGD_kernel_lib.html".
  Hope this helps.

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://www.angelbob.com/projects/DGD_Page.html"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!