[DGD] New to DGD

muphicks muphicks at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 14 12:23:19 CET 2002

I would love to see an LPC reference for DGD. I'm currently
working from various LPC references I've found but since
none of them are DGD specific some things do not work.

It would be great to have a list of LPC items for DGD.
Maybe if someone produced this (or at least a starting point
for one) we can all add to it and help out.

Once thats done you never know we may start seeing a few
tutorials explaining the basics of DGD and how to start your
own mud using it. Well showing at least one way to start your
own :)

bb.