[DGD] New to DGD

Noah Lee Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Sun Jan 13 22:23:28 CET 2002

  Excellent.  I've linked this to my pages as well.  Looks like there's
now a decent starting point for people working from the Kernel
MUDLib.  Now if we could just put together a communal LPC reference this
easily...

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://www.angelbob.com/projects/DGD_Page.html"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!