[DGD] basic Kernel mudlib

Noah Lee Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Mon Jan 14 22:09:06 CET 2002

  I remember the same.  I think this is the same thing available on
Dworkin's FTP site under one of the packages directories.  Shevek's BBLib
looks more complete than that, at least a little.

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://www.angelbob.com/projects/DGD_Page.html"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!