[DGD] Sensible telnet access for coders

Arnau Rossell=?US-ASCII?Q?=F3?= Castell=?US-ASCII?Q?=F3?= arocas at alumni.uv.es
Thu Jan 24 06:19:52 CET 2002

> Have you considered have a 'file upload' and 'text editor' facility
> available by an LPC httpd web server?  I have close to zero idea how to
> code a httpd server off the top of my head, but I know it can be done.
> The two facilities would only be an extra step after that and they would
> all be subject to the driver security.

The problem I see with that is these facilities would create a poor programming
environment, and would be recreating something that vi got nailed long ago, and
it's the same for httpd, i'm thinking that what i need is some type of external
program that in combination with code on the mud, would let it to have some
interaction with the OS.
Thank you for your fast answer :)

Arnau