[DGD] Sensible telnet access for coders

muphicks muphicks at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 24 16:40:35 CET 2002

I gave up on using telnet and ftp to give coders access
to the server for security reasons and instead use
ssh and scp and for those using windows winscp
and putty.

Although we still use telnet to provide access to the
mud, just have to make sure there are no remote
exploits for the mud :)

bb

--

http://www.mups.co.uk