[DGD] [Network Patch] _frame_ question

John Ruiz jruiz at psu.edu
Thu Jan 24 23:36:30 CET 2002

All,

I'm trying to hand-apply the network patch to DGD 1.2p1 with VC++ 6.0.

One of the main departures I found was this, in src/kfun/std.c:

	obj = cframe->obj;

Which is what the patch would have you put, but the compiler gives me an
error saying that obj is not in _frame_ and to refer to interpret.h for
the definition of _frame_.  Sure enough, I found that obj doesn't exist
in _frame_.  I guessed - I think incorrectly - that the line should now
read:

	obj = cframe->oindex;

Now, I can compile and link without any errors.  However, when I try to
start a config file, I get a "the instruction at 0xblah referenced
memory at 0xblah.  The memory could not be read." error, which is why I
think I might have guessed incorrectly.

Any help would be appreciated.

John Ruiz.

Junior, IST @ Penn State