[DGD] [Melville] color and IMUD3

Erwin Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 25 15:49:35 CET 2002

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 01:44:54PM -0000, James Tait wrote:
> Firstly, thanks to Erwin for replying on my behalf -- my reply got rejected
> (or is awaiting approval, actually) because I replied from my work account.
> :)  There are a couple of things you need to know about the link he posted.
>
> Firstly, the e-mail addresses in there are all wrong! :)  I am no longer at
> Middlesex University, and my bigfoot and crosswinds accounts no longer
> exist.  If you do need to contact me and wrack my brain for hazy memories,
> you'll need to do so at JTait at wyrddreams.demon.co.uk or
> james.tait at morse.com.

Do you still have access to the webpage to make these changes, or do
you have webspace to put the code up elsewhere?  I'm still dusting off
the FAQ, so if I put a reference to this code in there, I'd like to
give it the proper address, credit, and footnotes. ;-)

Erwin.
--
Erwin Harte <harte at xs4all.nl>