[DGD] getting a lib working

Gerald Bergan andrul at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 17 03:14:56 CEST 2002

Hi folks,

I've installed 1.2.47 recently and am having trouble getting a lib to
work with it.  The kernel mud packaged with dgd works but I need a slightly
more built-up lib to really get me started.  I'm not looking for an existing
ready to run lib (although I'm sure my headaches would
be a lot less!) but I do need a starting point.  I've tried both the
latest melville and phantasmal libs but I get the same error for both
of them:
Compilation within compilation
Compilation within compilation
Config error: initialization failed

Obviously I've got something wrong to be getting the same error with
two completely different libs.  The docs for both libs state to just
change the absolute path which I've done in both cases.  I've also
tried altering the auto and driver paths to point to those files
in the new libs but no luck.  Any ideas?

Please carbon any responses to andrul at hotmail.com 'cause I've not
received anything thru the mailing list yet.

Thanks :)

JB

Clothes make the man.  Naked people have little or no influence on society.
Mark Twain