[DGD] Phantasmal mudlib

Keith Dunwoody keithdunwoody at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 03:34:39 CET 2002

Hi,

I'm trying to get phantasmal working under DGD 1.2.41,
and it's not working!  It seems to fail when compiling
/kernel/sys/objregd with "bad argument 1 for kfun
call_other".  The stack trace follows:

458 initialize        /kernel/sys/driver
 389 call              /kernel/sys/driver
  38 create            /usr/System/initd
 922 do_initial_obj_setup /usr/System/sys/objectd
 299 recompile_every_object /usr/System/sys/objectd
 283 recompile_every_clonable /usr/System/sys/objectd
 341 compile_object    /kernel/lib/auto
(/usr/System/sys/objectd)

Can anyone give me an idea of what's going wrong, or
give me some pointers as to things I could try to
narrow down the problem?

Thanks,
-- Keith