[DGD] Phantasmal mudlib

Noah Gibbs angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
Thu Mar 28 08:18:39 CET 2002

  Ah...  So it turns out that DGD is undergoing some pretty impressive
improvement at the moment, including listening on multiple ports.  Between
version 1.2.35 and the current 1.2.41 several interfaces have
changed.  For the moment, the workaround is to use version 1.2.35 if
you're going to use Phantasmal.  This weekend I'll try and release a new
version of Phantasmal that's happy with version 1.2.41 and checks the
version number appropriately -- if it works with 1.2.41, it's not going to
work with anything before 1.2.40 or so.   That's okay, I've been tracking
the experimental DGD versions pretty closely and requiring new features
anyway.  I'll just try to make sure these things are documented.

angelbob at monkeyspeak.com
See my page of DGD documentation at
"http://phantasmal.sourceforge.net/DGD/"
If you post to the DGD list, you may see yourself there!