[DGD] Ansi colors

jruiz at psu.edu jruiz at psu.edu
Tue Nov 26 20:32:22 CET 2002

Noah Gibbs said:
>  This was sent to the list generally, but I'm
>guessing from context that it's meant to address
>me.  There's a "reply-to" on list messages that
>sends responses to the DGD mailing list, which
>may be how this happened.

He probably was.  Hopefully, the ansi package he was referring to was
meant for you too because the win32 driver with comments and ansi
patches applied that I offered a link to earlier was definitely not up
yesterday.  I've had sudden issues with my tomcat install and because it
was tied to my apache web server, it was down too.

In short, I can't promise that the link I sent will always work until I
figure out my Tomcat problems, so if anyone else wants the packages and
my server seems down, just email me.

John Ruiz