[DGD] Problems with too many...

Alphoen alphoen at svartvinter.net
Wed Nov 27 00:04:02 CET 2002

When i started the driver(i'm running linux) it said:
"Too many functions declared"..So, i edited the
codegenc.c and control.c and set the values to
500 instead of 255. Now, it says i have "too many undefined functions"
I tried to do the same thing in control.c - just change
the value in the if-statement..and re-make'ed it.
Then i got a "segmention fault" by the driver when i tried
to connect. Isn't there a value in another file i must change
too? Like I did in codegenc.c.. Well, I would be glad if you
helped me out, my mud isn't starting now, unless i remove a
lot of functions from my lib.

Alphoen.