[DGD] bind() in driver

Erwin Harte harte at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 11 22:25:59 CEST 2002

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 04:16:14PM -0400, Chris Kaczor wrote:
> I'm not even sure what you are getting at with this "wannabee mall-rat
> geek culture" thing.
>
> Most muds that I've seen are all about plunder, looting, and pillaging
> so it seems like a fair mud name - and isn't this a list that is more or
> less devoted to the creation of muds?  I don't have a problem with
> someone using such a name here.

Sorry, can't help it, I'm getting picky now:

  ------//------
  http://cie.imaginary.com/lists.html

  * The DGD Mailing List
    Serves the DGD LPC server.

No, this list is not devoted to 'the creation of muds'.  This list is
devoted to the things you can do with DGD, ideas to make DGD better,
and problems or victories you may experience while using it.

Cheers,

Erwin -- no mudname.
--
Erwin Harte <harte at xs4all.nl>