[DGD] bind() in driver

Chris Kaczor chris at kaczorzoo.net
Fri Oct 11 22:32:29 CEST 2002

To get picky back:  I did say "more or less" - there are certainly other
things to do with DGD and people are doing it - but for the most part
I'd be willing to bet that people are creating muds.

Either way - I'm certain that we are now wandering away from the purpose
to which this board is devoted so I'm going to stop my responses to this
thread now.  =)

Chris