[DGD] melville with dgd for win binary

Stephen Schmidt schmidsj at union.edu
Fri Oct 25 01:39:05 CEST 2002

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Albert Deinbeck wrote:
> Now I get a lot of error messages. Seems melville 0.9.1 isn't really built
> for dgd 1.2. But now I got the means to fix it.

Has anyone else had similar error messages with Melville 0.9.1
and DGD 1.2? I have not heard of problems with them in the past;
I would have said that Melville 0.9.1 was compatible with DGD 1.2.
Are these errors problems with Melville, or perhaps problems with
the driver on Windows, or perhaps something else? I am running
Melville 0.9.1 on DGD 1.2 (not on Windows) and have never had
problems with it.

That said, if it is a Melville problem I'll work on a patch, but
my guess is that it's not.

Steve