[DGD] melville with dgd for win binary

Dannic dannic at orpgs.com
Fri Oct 25 03:20:18 CEST 2002

Its not a problem.  More than likely a configuration
issue as melville is pretty basic.

I Run the windows version of DGD.  I haven't compiled
it lately but I do have a compiled version with several
patches for it if anyone is interested.  I think its up
to 1.2.44.  Probably should do the others.

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Stephen Schmidt wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Albert Deinbeck wrote:
> > Now I get a lot of error messages. Seems melville
> 0.9.1 isn't really built
> > for dgd 1.2. But now I got the means to fix it.
>
> Has anyone else had similar error messages with
> Melville 0.9.1
> and DGD 1.2? I have not heard of problems with them in
> the past;
> I would have said that Melville 0.9.1 was compatible
> with DGD 1.2.
> Are these errors problems with Melville, or perhaps
> problems with
> the driver on Windows, or perhaps something else? I am
> running
> Melville 0.9.1 on DGD 1.2 (not on Windows) and have
> never had
> problems with it.
>
> That said, if it is a Melville problem I'll work on a
> patch, but
> my guess is that it's not.
>
> Steve

Ever Play an online game?  Like to RP?

Visit

Online Role Playing Games
http://www.orpgs.com

for your source of information about Online games.