[DGD] melville with dgd for win binary

Albert Deinbeck albert-deinbeck at albert-deinbeck.de
Fri Oct 25 13:43:33 CEST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dannic" <dannic at orpgs.com>
To: <dgd at list.imaginary.com>
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 3:20 AM
Subject: Re: [DGD] melville with dgd for win binary

> Its not a problem.  More than likely a configuration
> issue as melville is pretty basic.
>
> I Run the windows version of DGD.  I haven't compiled
> it lately but I do have a compiled version with several
> patches for it if anyone is interested.  I think its up
> to 1.2.44.  Probably should do the others.

Could you perhaps help me get it going? What files did you install and where
can I get them from? I followed the instructions about configuration but
perhaps I missed something. It's a bit confusing. I know about programming,
but Linux is alien to me, so I don't know how to work with cygwin. Perhaps
you know a good introduction? All I want is a running DGD with a functional
mudlib on it for further development. But as DGD seems to be evolving
quickly I will perhaps not come around compiling it myself.

I'm sorry to bother you, but I would be glad if someone could take me a few
steps.
Albert