[DGD] melville with dgd for win binary

Dannic dannic at orpgs.com
Sat Oct 26 05:10:41 CEST 2002

If y ou want to run this on a windows machine as a
windows application I can help you.  If you want to run
it under cygwin I cannot help you as I couldn't figure
out cygwin in the short frustrating time I messed with
it.

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, "Albert Deinbeck" wrote:

> [...]
compiled
> > it lately but I do have a compiled version with
> several
> > patches for it if anyone is interested.  I think its
> up
> > to 1.2.44.  Probably should do the others.
>
> Could you perhaps help me get it going? What files did
> you install and where
> can I get them from? I followed the instructions about
> configuration but
> perhaps I missed something. It's a bit confusing. I
> know about programming,
> but Linux is alien to me, so I don't know how to work
> with cygwin. Perhaps
> you know a good introduction? All I want is a running
> DGD with a functional
> mudlib on it for further development. But as DGD seems
> to be evolving
> quickly I will perhaps not come around compiling it
> myself.
>
> I'm sorry to bother you, but I would be glad if
someone
> could take me a few
> steps.
> Albert

melville
> > > 0.9.1 isn't really built
> > >
> > > Has anyone else had similar error messages with
> > > Melville 0.9.1
> > > and DGD 1.2? I have not heard of problems with
them
> in
> > > the past;
> > > I would have said that Melville 0.9.1 was
compatible
> > > with DGD 1.2.
> > > Are these errors problems with Melville, or
perhaps
> > > problems with
> > > the driver on Windows, or perhaps something else?
> am
> > > running
> > > Melville 0.9.1 on DGD 1.2 (not on Windows) and
have
> > > never had
> > > problems with it.
> > >
> > > That said, if it is a Melville problem I'll work
on

href="http://mail.orpgs.com/jump/http://www.orpgs.com">http://www.orpgs.com</a>

> > for your source of information about Online games.

Ever Play an online game?  Like to RP?

Visit

Online Role Playing Games
http://www.orpgs.com

for your source of information about Online games.